holiday conversation

silvin : what will you do next holiday ?
Astri  :I want to take a vacation to korea , how about you ?
silvin :I will go on holiday my grandmother's house .
Astri  :how will you do it ?
silvin :I will go with my family using a private vehicle , if you how to do it ?
Astri  : I will visit korean palace , when will you do the holidays ?
silvin : I will leave during school holidays.
Astri  : with whom will you do it ?
silvin : with my family , you will go to korea with whom ?
Astri  : with my family , why do you plan ?
silvin : because I want to visit my grandmother there , why are you planning to get together a vacation to korea
Astri  : because I really like k pop so I was thinking of going to korea



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing places in the world : chittorgarh fort , india

FUTURE TENSE