it's me

hello, my name is Astri lestari I was born in Bandung on 15 September 2002, I live in jl.cijerah gg saluyu 2 rt 03/rw04 kelurahan cijerah kecamatan Bandung kulon , I am female , I am muslim , I went to tunas mekar kingdergaden  in cijerah  ,I went to cijerah indah  elementary school  ,and junior high school 39 Bandung . now I forwad to Public High School  3 Bandung , a round face with narrow eyes and pug nose , my hobby sports .
I am the fifth child of six siblings . my father is name Sukarman and my mother is name Ai sumarni I have four sisters and one sister . first sisiter Marlinda astuti  she is  married and have there children , my second brother name is Novi surahman is married and has two children , my third brother name is Chandra suryawirawan already married not have children , my four brother name is Resti septiani is married and have one child and my sister name is Vani avdila she is still attending junior high school.
 When I went to junior high school I once fell from the school stairs the next day I did not go to school because my hand bruises can not write, and I also had fallen in front of the class because I ran away and did not see the future and then I hit my friend maybe my experience does not menyenakan But I enjoyed my experience in my first school.
I went home to join the reef community and there I was appointed treasurer even though I have a lot of school work I think the activity is for refreshing from school work and also I can socialize with others.I really like to play with my friends while being free time until I forget the time and I am angarahin by my mother because I do not remember the time.
And I have a good experience and I will never forget it I was scolded by a teacher because I was fighting with a boyfriend because he grabbed a cockroach that was held by me and I was angry I grabbed my friend's hair even though he only had his hair a bit After that there is my friend who called the teacher and after that I was scolded and called my parents, when we were in the teacher room my boyfriend cried him if we scolded by my teacher cause I say if the man should not be weak he kept Crying till her parents come.
I have a dream to be a designer and want to travel the world with my family and I hope my family always happy wherever they are and they are my weakness so if anyone concerning the family I will cry
Maybe that's all I can tell you I can not tell you much haya little experience that I remember

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing places in the world : chittorgarh fort , india

holiday conversation

FUTURE TENSE