my last holiday

gathering with family
In this vacation my family and I do not go where we live at home just spend time together. this holiday is very boring in my opinion because my first school holidays just slept in the room and watching korean drama actually i really want to go wrong one natural tour that was in the valley but because my sister's child sick so we decided not to go. My daily life during the holidays is very enjoyable wake up morning, shower, breakfast, watch korean drama, lunch, watch korean drama, to sleep soundly. That is my daily life during the holidays.
 On the eve of the new year I do not know if my sister bought sauce, chicken, corn for the full and I covered the family with sausage, chicken, corn while waiting for the end of 2017. because sleepy I was sleeping for a while and awakened by my mother that Jam was showing 00.00 WELCOME TO MY NEW YEAR My sister Turned the firecrackers afterwards we all slept.
   The next day I do not have any plans, I think maybe today is the day I will watch the drama. At breakfast my sister told me she will come home today because tomorrow already started school is the last holiday today, my sister invites me to go ahead in western area of ​​Bandung I think that okay from me at home just silence. At my sister's house on the street by using the ball around the housing there until the day I got sick came to rest because tomorrow started school. that's my holiday story.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

inspiring person

holiday conversation