Bakdes (Bakti Desa 2019)

     On January 3, 2019 to January 5 2019 11th grade students took part in village service activities held in Cibeurem village in Kertasari sub-district. We departed from Bandung at 07.00 in the morning. We arrived in Cibeurem village at around 9:00 a.m. We were first gathered in the Cibeurem village hall to carry out the opening and lunch after our lunch was delivered to the foster parents' house.
     My class got a house of foster parents on our Rw 19 divided into several groups inside one group there were 4 people. after that I along with my group friends were delivered to the home of a foster parent, my foster parents named pa yana he had a wife and 2 children, he worked in someone else's garden with his wife and the first child was 14 years old while his second child was 9 years old .

     After arriving at the house where I was with the group I decided to do the dzuhur prayer first and then go to the garden to help




  After gardening we headed to Rw's house because the afternoon gymnastics will be held in the area, after gymnastics we decided to visit our friends who were different from the house after playing we decided to go home.When I got home, my friend and friend cleaned themselves first and then cooking after finishing cooking we ate together and watched TV.Around 18:00 p.m. a group friend of mine performed evening prayers because I was unable to pray I visited my friend who was unable to attend too.
   My group friends told me that we had to go to Rw's house to collect the basic necessities we had brought from home.


    After we left Rw house we decided to go home when we got home we discussed who would sleep in the room and who slept outside after discussing with the sleeping Shalemar in the room while the Feodora and Putri outside. We wake up early because our homeroom teacher tells us to garden.




   After gardening we cleaned ourselves and ate afterwards we were called by the homeroom to distribute basic necessities to the poor.
After playing the homeroom teacher told me that there was counseling at the village hall so we went to the village hall and I took a photo.


homeroom teacher also tells us if tomorrow we are in cibeurem village so we decide to go there cisanti






After from there we returned to foster parents to take care of goods and prepare to go home Bandung.
Thank you to the entire Cibeureum community in the sub-district of Kertasari, we learned a lot from you




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

inspiring person

holiday conversation